A new book published by one of our members:
Evolving Corporate Education Strategies for Developing Countries: The Role of Universities
B. PanduRanga Narasimharao (Indira Gandhi National Open University, India), S. Rangappa Kanchugarakoppal (Karnataka State Open University, India) and Tukaram U. Fulzele (Indira Gandhi National Open University, India)
Release Date: January, 2013. Copyright © 2013. 411 pages.
Educational commissions continue to press the need for growth in higher education. In particular, universities in developing countries persist in putting their academic theory into practice by aiming to integrate their intellectual and cultural traditions into higher education.
Evolving Corporate Education Strategies for Developing Countries: The Role of Universities presents the theories and opportunities for integrating corporate education into traditional universities as well as highlighting the professional development in different subject areas. This book provides relevant research important for policy makers, practitioners and scholars of higher education.
More information: http://www.igi-global.com/book/evolving-corporate-education-strategies-developing/69846
3rd Organisational Governance Conference
Global crises: Financial, environmental, sustainability and CSR crises in the aftermath of the subprime mortgage crisis 2007
29 & 30 August 2013
Call for Papers
The list below is only indicative of possible topic areas that contributors may wish to consider while they develop their papers for the conference:
• Organizational Governance and Firm CSR/Sustainability Values
• CSR/Sustainability Regulation and Organizational Governance
• Organizational Governance and CSR/Sustainability Reporting Quality
• Organizational Governance Mechanisms and CSR/Sustainability
• Organizational Governance and Business Ethics
• Organizational Governance and in a Sustainable Market
• Organizational Governance and Sustainable Risk Management
• Organizational Governance and Sustainable Supply Chain
• Organizational Governance and Firms Sustainability
• Organizational Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility
• Organizational Governance and Stakeholders
• Theoretical perspectives on Organisational Governance
• Governance as a Macroeconomic issue
• Regulatory Failures and Organisational Governance
Offers to run workshops, symposia, poster sessions, themed tracks or alternative events are especially welcome. Please contact Linne Lauesen (linne.lauesen@gmailcom) with suggestions.
Although preference will be given to full papers, abstracts of 200-500 words will also be considered. All papers and abstracts should be sent by 1st June 2013 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . No more than 2 papers will be accepted from any author.
We will publish proceedings and full details concerning other publishing opportunities for the papers presented at the conference will be provided during the conference.
Venue of the Conference
The conference will be held in Copenhagen Business School. The conference fee will be announced later and will include meals and conference materials. There is plenty of good hotel accommodation nearby to suit all budgets and details will be given with registration details. An optional sightseeing tour will be arranged for after the conference and details will be announced later.
Full and updated details can be found at the conference website: www.crog-dmu.org/ogc5.html
We look forward to welcoming you to Copenhagen in 2013 for what promises to be an exciting conference.